We are looking for a Clinical Research Associate with a minimum of two years proven experience in interventional studies to join our team.
- Managing all aspects of clinical study from start up activities to site monitoring. These will include the conduction of the pre-study and initiation visits, routine monitoring, close-out of clinical sites and maintenance of the study files;
- Monitoring of the assigned study sites according to protocol regulations, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines;
- Providing timely and accurate visit reports;
- Ensuring all staff involved in the study will receive accurate instructions and tools to ensure patients safety;
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in science or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years experience of monitoring in interventional studies;
- Certification as per DM 15/11/2011;
- Proven experience in Oncology, CNS and rheumatology therapeutic areas is preferred;
- Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Strong communication and leadership skills, ability to build both internal and external relationships and liaise with all professional figures involved in the study;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Good planning, organization and problem solving skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
If you want to apply, please use the generic online application form.